GSure is a plant-based complete and balanced nutrition that is high in calcium and free of gluten and cholesterol. This low Glycemic Index (GI) certified beverage is specially formulated with 18 types of premium grains and added with 28 types of essential vitamins and minerals. Besides being high in fibre, it is also high in protein CaHMB, Omega 3 & 6 which is essential for heart and brain function, Prebiotics (FOS) that promotes gut health and Lutein that enhances visual function and provides protection to the eyes.
- Plant-Based Complete Nutrition Beverage
- 18 Multi-grains
- 28 Vitamins and Minerals
- Protein + CaHMB
- High Dietary Fibre
- Omega 3 & 6
- Prebiotics FOS
- Low GI
- Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Cholesterol Free
- No 1 Multi-Grain Beverage Brand in Malaysia
- Low Glycemic Index – Digested more slowly, prompting a more gradual rise in blood sugar.
- 28 types of Vitamins and Minerals – Essential nutrients for bodily functions.
- High Fibre – Promotes satiety, keeping you full for a longer period of time, thus, preventing overeating besides promoting healthy bowel movement.
- High in Protein – Help our bodies to repair, support and strengthen building of muscle tissues.
- Omega 3 & 6 – Crucial in brain function and normal growth and development, involved in regulating blood pressure, protect against fatal heart disease, has anti inflammatory properties.
- Lutein – Protect eyes from damage and enhance visual functions.
- Prebiotic FOS – Promote the innate and intestinal immune system and boost gut health, which in turn impacts digestion, immune health and skin health.
- Vegetarian friendly – Provides a well rounded balanced diet without losing out on key nutrients.
- Those who are looking for a beverage with complete and balanced nutrition.
- Those with diabetes.
- Those who are prone to falling sick often and want to enhance immune system.
- Elderly looking to avoid malnutrition and muscle wasting.
- Those with poor appetite and are unable to eat to obtain proper nutrients.
- Those on tube feeding and are unable to tolerate milk based products.
- Those who practise plant based diets.
- Those looking for a healthy meal replacement.
- Those who are vegan.
- As snack in between meals or for tea time – Add 4 scoops (60g) of GSure into 250ml water, stir well and serve. Recommended serving: 1-2 servings per day.
- As meal replacement – Add 6-8 scoops of GSure into 400ml water, stir well and serve.
- For tube feeding – Mix 3 scoops of GSure with 250ml water, with 50-70ml for flushing, to be fed 5-6 times/day.
- As a simple meal – Add 4 scoops (60g) of GSure into 250ml of water and add 1 pack 18 Grains Dried Fruits into GSure to be enjoyed as cereal.